PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear Tatyana Borisovna. I the doctor has told or said to me to hand over anali...

Vick
05.06.2004, 01:03
Hello, dear Tatyana Borisovna. I the doctor has told or said to me to hand over analyses on all genesial hormones. But this expensive pleasure and in an out-patient department to me have told or said, that usually appoint or nominate some hormones, t. e. Analyses, but not navse hormones successively. At me never was regular monthly. Now to me 28, and monthly have begun in 11 years. Monthly happen once in potora-two months (5 7 days) and recently between them still there is a bleeding in tech. 4 5 days, approximately for 15 17 day after the beginning of a menses. Have made uzi, have written, that there is a small hypoplasia of a uterus. Length of a body of the womb 4. 2 (my body height of 160 sm). Within last year I drink eksljuton, earlier contraceptives did not drink, as on diane and trikvilar there was a terrible nausea. Prompt me, please, what vse-taki analyses on hormones are necessary to me? To you I shall be very grateful.

Malanova T.B.
07.06.2004, 06:58
1. On a background of reception of hormones in general to hand over hormones it is not necessary. 2. You should hand over for 5 6 day of cycle FSG, Prolactinum, TTG and 4 - in bloods, urine on 17 KS. 3. At revealing deviations or rejections, it is possible to do or make something more detailed.