PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me a leukoplakia shejki uteruses, it by results of the knife bio...

Natasha
06.06.2004, 00:07
Good afternoon! At me a leukoplakia shejki uteruses, it by results of the knife biopsy (me of 20 years). Tell please what is it such, whence could undertake and in what can result or bring. Still to me have removed 10 centimetric cyst from an ovary. It can be connected? My doctor to me not especially is a lot of about it or this told, and on that that has told, I have drawn a conclusion what is it nonsense, and to pay attention to it it is not necessary. Advise, please, as to it or this correctly to concern?

Savchenko A.A.
07.06.2004, 06:46
The leukoplakia is a disturbance orogovevanija and a casting-off of an epithelium (a superficial layer mucous). Looks or appears as a white film or Membranula. Disease good-quality, but behind it or him can disappear a dysplasia or a cancer. The leukoplakia is a subject to excision. A leukoplakia shejki uteruses with an oothecoma are not connected. There is greater or big problemma in attitudes or relations of the patient and the doctor. I consider or count, what is it fault or wine as doctor and the patient.