PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Prompt, why year is considered possible or probable a floor...

Tatyana
05.06.2004, 10:13
Hello, the doctor. Prompt, why year is considered possible or probable to receive independent pregnancy? Except for monthly cycles can exist still seasonal? The matter is that I have received 1 uju pregnancy only from 11 attempts. It was November. My sister was pregnant 3 times in the same month, and 2 pregnancies she achieved too longly enough (9 and 6 months), and third at all did not plan. And it too was November. Now I plan 2 ju pregnancy already 4 cycle. The ovulation (under the test or dough) occurs or happens in normal terms (14 day, a cycle 28 day). Here I now also do not know, I already should to start be checked or wait "that" November?

Kamenetskij B.A.
07.06.2004, 05:59
Tatyana! This term is taken not from a head, and from the population researches spent by experts or auditeurs the CART. Pregnancy comes at healthy pairs at presence of a regular sexual life:
- In 3 months - 30 %
- In 7 months - 60 %
- In 12 months - 10 %
The regular sexual life - more than 2 times a month (on the CART) in okoloovuljatornyj perid is considered sufficient pregnancy for offensive or approach.