PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear jasnovidjashchaja! It is visible only you and have remained in section of genetics, t. To...

JAsnovidjashchej...
31.05.2004, 03:43
Dear jasnovidjashchaja!
It is visible only you and have remained in section of genetics, t. To. All other doctors were gone, I feel, for ever...:-) very much it would be desirable, that you have helped or assisted a little and me...
To my daughter have diagnosed " dystrophia Djushenna ". CHto-Something here not so though 2 doctors of sciences have subscribed... What in this occasion it is visible to you?
The diagnosis very sad, but, as they say, " hope dies last "...
With sincere respect for you. Irina

JAsnovidjashchaja
01.06.2004, 01:02
Well, Irina, I shall look or see.

JAsnovidjashchaja
01.06.2004, 21:14
You are right, there is no such dystrophia at it or her. Programs negative - malefices, decay - are not present. If want more in detail, leave, please, the address.

Irina
02.06.2004, 08:22
Dear jasnovidjashchaja!
You have very much pleased me with the answer... But the daughter does not have dystrophia Djushenna, and there is another? Or she is absolutely not sick of any kind of a dystrophia?
My case history 25790.
Thanks you. Irina.

Irina
02.06.2004, 16:53
Dear jasnovidjashchaja!
Or it is necessary to you the Internet address? Then, just in case, I write also it or him: Li_ri_na@hotmail. com
Irina

The anonym
04.06.2004, 03:24
By the way, there there is no case history.

The assistant to the healer
04.06.2004, 05:54
The letter has come back.

Irina
04.06.2004, 13:39
Dear jasnovidjashchaja!
Iz-for automatic underlinings or emphases of the letter, in conference it is not visible two bottom hyphens between syllables Li, ri, na in my Internet address. The letter can therefore has come back, what you have not put these or it 2 features?...
And I have specified number or room of a case history correctly, at me this page opens. There was a case history 25139 Earlier. But pochemu-I it or her could not open that long time, but now like all was here again adjusted.
If not difficultly, please, try or taste once again. Very much I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply.
Yours faithfully. Irina.

The anonym
05.06.2004, 12:38
Write to the assistant, we shall look or see.

Anna
07.06.2004, 02:41
To Irina. Do not contact command is easier JOKE. Kto-someone under a pseudonym "JAsnovidjashchaja" in the impudent image sneers at this site above the people requiring professional medical assistance. I believe, that at these "Clairvoyants" seryoznye problems with mentality because that they create here, - is brutal!