PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Today at night when we made love to my guy, he, from a position sza...

Karina
02.06.2004, 09:12
Today at night when we made love to my guy, he, from a position has behind entered into me without a condom, but I am literally in a minute has not sustained and have stopped the sexual certificate or act as simply physically I can not zanmatsja sex without elastic - awfully I am afraid to fly. I so assume, that in me there could be only its or his greasing in which I know to contain spermatozoons...
From the moment of the termination or ending monthly at me has passed or has taken place day 4 5, t. e. The following should come numbers 25 on February, 26th.
Prompt, whether there is any probability for me to become pregnant last night??

Oshchepkova S.R.
04.06.2004, 00:52
The probability is great. It is necessary to accept postinor.

Karina
05.06.2004, 12:35
Eo in fact the ootid for has ripened, and the guy in me did not finish, time has passed or has taken place very little...
neuzhdei so all is serious????

Oshchepkova S.R.
07.06.2004, 02:24
In an ideal, at 28 - a day time cycle the ovulation occurs or happens for 14 day. And dangerous days are considered: 5 days up to an ovulation (there live spermatozoons so much), an ovulation and 3 days after an ovulation (there lives an ootid after an ovulation so much), t. e. On the average 8 - 9 days. You have just got during this period if to consider, that men - tsija to last 5 - 6 days and + 4 - 5 days have passed or have taken place upon termination of men - tsii. There was 10 day of a cycle.