PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Please help or assist to be defined or determined with such situation: On zaklju...

Svetlana
03.06.2004, 23:10
Hello! Please help or assist to be defined or determined with such situation: On the conclusion of US - suspicion on bilaterial gidrosalpings. Any inflammations, abortions, painful sensations and t. Item that could accompany with this diagnosis at me never was.
The doctor at which I am observed now recommended me a laparoscopy.
If on laparosk. Will prove to be true gidros-ks and to be found out, what pipes at plastic or plasty will not work as it is necessary, whether it is necessary to delete or save them in any kind?
- If to delete, whether can it will turn out then, what on what or to the reasons it is impossible for us EKO?
- If to not delete and "repair", whether the risk extrauterine increases really or is really enlarged both at the attempts, and at EKO?
- What is the time after a laparoscopy (with my diagnosis) usually give on independent conception? Simply I read, that gidrosalp. Appear again, even after lapary
- Also we shall admit or allow if to speak about EKO initially, whether that so the laparoscopy is necessary in my "case", or it or her it is possible at all DNLAT?
If it is possible respond directly on items or points!! Thanks.

Rabaev S.G.
07.06.2004, 02:09
If at a laparoscopy it will be found out gidrosalpings that pipes it is necessary to delete. Even at the subsequent EKO at presence gidrosalpingsa the probability b-ti decreases. Perd that how to go on a laparoscopy address in clinic spending EKO for dop. Consultations and US for specification of the diagnosis. Ph. for dop. Consultations and records on reception (095 7249099 Savely Gavrilovich.