PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I recently for the first time have used postinorom: never...

Kristisha
05.06.2004, 00:07
Hello, the doctor! I recently for the first time have used postinorom: never risked earlier to be protected by hormonal tablets. Monthly were regular and not so plentiful. In couple of days after reception postinora have begun krovjanistye allocation, and now off-schedule monthly (the presents monthly have passed or have taken place two weeks ago). It disturbs me: how long it will be prolonged and whether such by-effect is not too dangerous. Whether it is necessary to something to undertake? While I accept "Fenjuls" - for a restore of losses of iron.

Natasha
06.06.2004, 14:46
Voobshche-that postinor is so-called " fire contraception " and to accept it or him it is necessary in case of emergency, for example when the condom has torn. For constant application he is not necessary, except for that is causes serious failure of a menstrual cycle, as prizoshlo in your case.

Satiressa
07.06.2004, 01:35
It not failure of a menstrual cycle. "postinor" causes a bleeding which is not a menses, natural monthly come in the term. But the given agent of contraception is very harmful to an organism of the woman, many gynecologists have forbidden it or him to application, t. To. At its or his reception there is a huge emission of a hormone and the hormonal background gets off, what for it is necessary for you - be protected "normalymi" OK, for example "Mersilon", "Marvilon", "Farmateks"