PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist, please, the opinion of the expert is necessary. At me at...

Marina
05.06.2004, 17:13
Hello! Help or assist, please, the opinion of the expert is necessary. At me already 53 j day of a cycle. There is a dysfunction, hr. An adnexitis, a polycystosis of ovaries. Delays happened and earlier, in April the cycle was 63 days, monthly caused nyxes of Progesteronum. For last 2 weeks twice tests have shown absence of pregnancy. Me two gynecologists looked, one has told or said, that the uterus is increased, another has told or said, that there can be a pregnancy, it is necessary to wait. I am am confused with that 28, 29, on June, 30th was botched work, I even have thought, that begin monthly, but all has passed or has taken place. Periodically there are nagging pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly, as before monthly. A question: whether can show tests pregnancy, if she extrauterine? Whether it is necessary to me to cause or call monthly artificial by? Thankful in advance. Very much I hope for your answer.

Maljarskaja M.M.
07.06.2004, 00:00
It is necessary to make the analysis of a blood on beta-HG to be convinced 100 %, there is a pregnancy or not and US vulval or vaginal atchikom, that posmoret, uterine, vnematochnajaju if a delay that from cheg.. If pregnancy is not present. It is possible to cause menstruauiju, and lchshe to wait and have a drink easier vitamins.