PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I shall write more in detail in hope to receive the answer. At the wife of 3 weeks a delay. Ku...

The anonym
01.06.2004, 16:25
I shall write more in detail in hope to receive the answer.
At the wife of 3 weeks a delay. Have bought or purchased the test - he has shown that the pregnant woman. But - at it or her korichnivye allocation and, I so understand pulls a stomach or belly a little or hurts (she never priznaetsja). To the doctor she will go me interests what is it can be? THANKS zaranie.

Anna With
04.06.2004, 20:01
If, the US will confirm its or her pregnancy allocation brown (bloody) specify threat of an abortion, BUT this phenomenon frequent enough (in this forum it was mentioned repeatedly) and in a panic to run into days of a prospective menses is not necessary, but to the doctor it is necessary to address more likely. While the doctor will reach, drink Noshpu on 2. 3 in day, it will lower a tonus of a uterus. And you are assured of the test or dough;father-in-law? Simply happens, that result looked after the necessary term t. e 5, on how much I remember, and through polchasika very much often even at not pregnant women have the second stria meaning pregnancy. In any case the doctor to you will clear a situation, protect the wife that she was not nervous. Success.

evromedprestizh
06.06.2004, 23:40
Urgently address to the doctor. If it ber-t, at the wife threat of an abortion which demands immediate treatment. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.