PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me to you two questions. I 4 years suffer vulval or vaginal in...

Elena
05.06.2004, 05:12
Hello! At me to you two questions. I 4 years suffer vulval or vaginal vydelenijami. Some times addressed to the doctor, dignoz a fungus - kandida. Accepted Nistatinum, used polizhinaksom suppositories did or made lavages. After treatments of allocation stopped literally for some days. Now at me very plentiful allocation. And each time when I handed over analyses, took a smear and from the husband, never nothing was found out in it or him, not looking that during affinity condoms we do not use. A question 1. What consequences can be if to not cure this disease? And 2. Read about vaginalne suppositories VETADIN, whether it is possible to apply them in my case without survey of the doctor? And naskolno this preparation efektiven? Zaranne I thank you for the help.

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.06.2004, 21:19
Allocation can be caused not only a candidiasis, it is necessary to exclude an endometritis or inflammations pridaktov uteruses. Consequences depend on what really diagnosis. Treatment thus should be complex.
Betadin contains aaktvnyj an iodine, to do much harm it or him difficultly, efektiven in mnogith cases, but besides I shall repeat - all depends on the correct diagnosis.