PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my young man Trihomonas Vaginalis. To Him have told or said...

Evgenie
05.06.2004, 13:50
Hello! At my young man Trihomonas Vaginalis. To Him have told or said, that it is necessary for me to visit or attend the gynecologist. Can be to me simply pass or take place course of treatment from this illness or disease? Whether Really it is necessary or you can something advise me. P. S. Recently I treated a thrush, and he, according to my gynecologist, accepted Nistatinum. In advance, thanks.

Irina
06.06.2004, 16:05
Silly! What for to treat something that, maybe, and is not present? It is necessary precisely the nobility, you are sick or not. In your unwillingness to go in the doctor something another. Whether you are afraid of them (are afraid to dig or run into roughness), money for inspection does not suffice or something or something else. But easier or simply to be poisoned or persecuted with tablets - it is silly.

Malanova T.B.
06.06.2004, 21:12
The mecotic infection is passed the sexual partner in 100 % of cases. Treatment is obligatory!!!!!