PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Operation on excision of a hysteromyoma is necessary. To give birth or travail I am not going to any more (36...

It is lovely
05.06.2004, 09:47
Operation on excision of a hysteromyoma is necessary. To give birth or travail I am not going to any more (36 years), whether there is a sense to delete only the site (interst. - submucous vforma up to 10 ned.) or it is better to make ablation? The doctor offers both of a variant on a choice. What is easier by way of laporoskopicheskoj than operation and the subsequent aftertreatments? I have predilection to infectious complications.

Malanova T.B.
06.06.2004, 20:59
If technically can make only excision of the site it is not necessary to increase or enlarge volume of operation. Also it is desirable laparoskopicheski. It will be laparoskopicheskaja a conservative myomectomy with opening a cavity of the uterus (if site). If technically such operation is not possible to the doctor, then it is better to delete a uterus entirely, with shejkoj as then there can be problems with shejkoj uteruses.