PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, advise please modern contraceptive tablets...

Elena
01.06.2004, 04:30
Hello, advise please modern contraceptive tablets with the low maintenance or contents of hormones. In hospital the doctor speaks, that asked in a drugstore, in a drugstore on the contrary.

Shishkanova O.L.
04.06.2004, 16:07
Is nizkodozirovannye OK (marvelon, regulon, femoden, etc.), microdosed out (logest, mersilon, novinet, etc.). That is concrete to you approaches or suits is better, in absentia to tell or say difficultly.

Oresta
06.06.2004, 20:43
Hello,
My problem is similar to problems of many zhenshchinzh the third cycle "JAriny" and during two last - allocation after the middle of a cycle, brownish or krovjanistye.
I have still a pack of it or this OK, shall try one more cycle, can, will be adjusted as.
When that probovyla Femoden - is terrible bolelf a head. BUT tried or tasted Mersilon - and all was good, here only my gynecologist why does not recommend that it, insisting on mikrodozirovynnyh OK.
Question: what difference between JArinoj and Mersilonom? Whether there Is a sense to try or taste it or him despite of the protest of my gynecologist (speaks, what he too vysokodozirovannyj??)?