PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At pregnancy 1 week to me have made a roentgen of an anticnemion and grudno...

Asya. 10.11.2004
23.05.2004, 16:17
Hello! At pregnancy 1 week to me have made a roentgen of an anticnemion and a thorax. How much or As far as it is dangerous to the future child? Thanks

Andrey
25.05.2004, 21:28
Not bolee it is dangerous, than flight by the plane from Moscow to Petersburg:-)

The anonym
29.05.2004, 17:38
Practically it or this to tell or say nobody in forces, is exact as also Andrey cannot give firm assurance, that the given plane will not be broken.

Andrey
31.05.2004, 02:11
After Chernobyl and threat of termonuclear war at us people panic at a word radiation and a roentgen (and we shall recollect also alcohol and " drunk conception " - propoganda the antialcoholic company 80). Actually, at flight by the plane the irradiation zhyotskim space radiation goes during all flight, but nobody speaks, whether that a pier it is possible to fly pregnant women, or not. That radiation a dose greater or big has affected or influenced should be really very much, and the type of radiation influences too. The people living in mountain district (where a dose of radiation much above, than in flat places) do not experience, that it is necessary to go to conceive on plain:-) it is much more dangerous long-living radionuclides - there the dose can be minimal, but will shine tens years if has got in an organism and is not deduced or removed

The anonym
03.06.2004, 10:43
Andrey, dvajte we shall not be! My friend has given birth to the sick child only iz-for similar procedures in peraom a trimester of pregnancy. There both money it is a lot of and genetics shallows literally all bad heredity have well worked, having proved what exactly rengen has affected or influenced, now this family is excruciated. So it is not necessary to sing Russian "perhaps".

The anonym
05.06.2004, 10:50
Gortsy-people especial also it is not necessary to compare and confuse concepts:-)

Andrey
05.06.2004, 13:41
And what especial in mountaineers to stati?:-)) I do not speak about mountaineers actually. Simply there where it is a lot of the stones, there the raised or increased level of natural radiation (well and if high mountains there also space radiation will be more). In Scotland there is a city of Aberdeen, is constructed of a granite so there a natural background much above than in other cities and anything, give birth or travail to normal children:-)

Andrey
06.06.2004, 20:13
And than the child was sick? When genetics sweep aside all bad heredity, it very much not a good parameter. It or her otmetsi it is impossible. Each person has 2 3 genes which at the certain factors can cause or call serious patalogiju in a fetus, or disease at the child. And radiological inspection most opsno not for a fetus, and for an ootid and a spermatozoon, or an embryos at the earliest stages of development. On a roentgen to get rid everything is really possible, especially when many money is spent, but actually it is necessary to receive very much a greater or big dose that it has affected or influenced. The reparation mechanism of DNA (and a negative effect of X-rays svzjazyvajut with occurrence of mutations in structure or frame of DNA) is very steady to ranznym to factors and especially against radiation. It is connected with evolutionary factors. I do not speak, that the roentgen cannot affect or influence, all can be, but influence it is very minimal