PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, share experience how to save and restore a figure after we take...

Ksjusha
13.05.2004, 18:40
Girls, share experience how to save and restore a figure after pregnancy, very much I want small, only prospect of the drooped breast, extensions, the stomach or belly, the expanded veins, etc. frightens a little... It is a lot of still other pavors and doubts which were to be allowed before to pass from zhelaeogo to valid. In advance all thanks for answers

The anonym
16.05.2004, 01:22
Nothing ventured, nothing gained! If at you is gineticheskaja predisposition to any of listed, anywhere will not get to.

Alla
18.05.2004, 10:16
Anybody never will give you of guarantees and advice or councils as it to make UP TO pregnancy. The question sounds strange. Still, as they say, a horse a cart, any pregnancy, and you already ask what to do or make after it or her!!! Besides who to you has told or said, what all this will be obligatory at you, moreover and in aggregate??? I know, very much many at whom after pregnancy the figure became better (after feeding usually grow thin). The breast at all at all droops - who correctly feeds, at that she remains former, even it is better (increases or is enlarged for the size, and even on two). Extensions is very individually, besides not at all happen and by and large, no trouble in them is not present, you will think, white polosochki!!! And about a phlebectasia and to speak there is nothing - here a greater or big role plays nasledsvennyj the factor. If you are predisposed to it or this, they at you in any case will arise with the years, even without pregnancy and if are not located anything and will not be.

Creambird
19.05.2004, 14:32
Prikolno!)) to the same question on young parents respond at all so))

The anonym
22.05.2004, 20:28
The breast does not droop if correctly to feed. Here and the lie, a breast droops and more as! Is better to decant milk and gradually to pass to feeding from butylochki so though dummies or papillas will remain the normal sizes if certainly a figure value. And people gets fat at pregnancy, potomuchto eat much. Nonsense, that for a two it is necessary to eat All this. It is not necessary for a two is, it is necessary to eat as well as up to pregnancy so by the way the fetus will be more healthy. All this Adeps yes edemas from perezhiranija absolutely not necessary. When I was the pregnant woman, nothing changed in the delivery, has added only vitamins for ber. And the main thing DID NOT OVEREAT that's all, both the child was born healthy and itself what was thin such and has remained)

Creambird
24.05.2004, 14:09
About the size of papillas - it is not obligatory. I speak - about one year fed and have not changed. And a breast too. The decanting stretches or drags out a breast really (because she at you the anonym and was stretched or dragged out probably) And here feeding from butylochki - to mine nonsense is deprives with the important part of physical contact to mother and seriously complicates a life - them to wash it is necessary and so on. (it I to the anonym)) And am much really not nedo. Appetite should be supervised.

Creambird
27.05.2004, 04:38
About the size of papillas - it is not obligatory. I speak - about one year fed and have not changed. And a breast too. The decanting stretches or drags out a breast really (because she at you the anonym and was stretched or dragged out probably) And here feeding from butylochki - to mine nonsense is deprives with the important part of physical contact to mother and seriously complicates a life - them to wash it is necessary and so on. (it I to the anonym)) And am much really not nedo. Appetite should be supervised.

The anonym
31.05.2004, 02:56
I vobshche did not nurse, only therefore she at me and has remained former!!! Decanted milk of all few times, then began to drink less and practically not is and has terminated molochko, but the breast the whole has remained. I write all this for ladies who value the figure, all the others in me will be spat, therefore do not read, who asks you? After feeding grow thin??? If you will grow thin, to milk whence to undertake? Just, when you feed and appears beshennyj appetite! So all this of a fairy tale about growing thin during feeding. Yes, and I know SO MUCH!!! And problems with weight have women who after sorts or labors have recovered, that to you "anonym" at all did not dream. My breast now after all" looks or appears not increased, and resilient and not drooped, and my child is absolutely healthy, it arranges me.

Creamird - to the anonym
03.06.2004, 23:09
Yes you did not feed - as you can something approve or confirm?

child
06.06.2004, 18:06
And you year fed also a breast have remained former? It is not necessary noodles on ears to people to hang up. My girlfriends fed all, many now regret about it or this. Instead of the breast only at those who after sorts or labors became full, t hangs. e. Thick. So, that grow thin " not anonimka ", and have then a look at the breast. I wish successes!