PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me 1 pipe iz-for an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis, hirur is removed...

Margarita
05.06.2004, 03:16
Hello! At me 1 pipe iz-for an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis is removed, the surgeon has appointed or nominated preservation Marvelonom with the medical purpose, probably, that the organism "has had a rest". I never earlier accepted hormonal contraceptives and I concern to them with a greater or big bias, I am afraid of by-effects, in particular, rising of weight. The level of hormones at me in norm or rate, on gemostaziogramme is raised or increased RKMF, the tendency to a hypercoagulation in a plasma part. Which OK approach or suit me? I doubt of correctness of choice Marvelona, in fact there are newer preparations.

Soboleva L.I.
06.06.2004, 16:07
Hello, Margarita! Time for restoration really is required to your organism. Is better in such situation the combined oral contraceptives will approach or suit. Considering predilection to a hypercoagulation it will be better to combine it or him, for example, with small doses of Aspirinum and on a regular basis to do or make the analysis gemostaziogrammy. In my opinion it is more expedient to begin with preparations with a smaller dose of hormones. For example, Novineta, Mersilona.