PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor, Would like to receive the answer as soon as possible. After vaku...

Irina
05.06.2004, 16:13
Good afternoon, the doctor,
Would like to receive the answer as soon as possible. After vacuum has passed or has taken place 33 days. The doctor has told or said, that monthly should appear in 3 4 weeks after after vacuum. But TILL NOW anything is not present, but very strong pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly, as though during monthly (they at me always very morbid). One of these days I shall go on the sea, what you would advise? Thanks for the answer.

The anonym
06.06.2004, 02:26
The delay after abortion is possible or probable also a pain can be before them, but they should begin with day per day if not nachnutsja it is urgent to the doctor. And in occasion of the sea I do not advise, probably to open krovotichenie.

Ilya
06.06.2004, 15:01
Miniabort - last business. Now it is necessary to exclude an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis, an inflammation, disturbance of a cycle, operational complications (perforation of a wall of a uterus and dr).