PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt, please, at me such problem - pregnancy...

Katya
30.05.2004, 08:33
Hello, prompt, please, at me such problem - pregnancy of 30 weeks, analyses usually I hand over in private or individual labaratorii and I bring in ZHK. labaratorii at me already 2 times find In that gardnerellu. In ZHK have taken after that the analyses and have told or said, that there only a thrush and rubbish. Treatment have appointed or nominated only from a thrush, the doctor has drawn a conclusion, that on leucocytes and other analyses the order (even a colposcopy have made, have found nothing), means gardnerellu it is not necessary to treat (a pier at them it or her have not found). Nothing disturbs me (t. e. There is no itch and t. The item), only recently began to appear yellowish allocation (the unpleasant smell is not present). What is it, display of a thrush or is possible or probable the same gardnerelly? Repeatedly read, that it or she needs to be treated necessarily. Advise what to do or make, the doctor towards does not go, and samolechenim to be engaged I do not want. Thanks!

Malanova T.B.
01.06.2004, 22:02
The thrush all the same should be treated, treat it or her and hand over the analysis simultaneously in both laboratories. By the way!!! The Colposcopy of pregnant women do not do or make!!!!!!!

Katya
05.06.2004, 09:55
I treated a thrush already ginotravogenom, but allocation do not stop, though do not disturb. And on the bill of a colposcopy - at us pochemu-that it or her do or make to all pregnant women, she is obligatory on a roundabout or collateral leaf or sheet. And in the first pregnancy me too have forced. Have now designated the reason - to exclude presence onkokletok and viruses.

Malanova T.B.
06.06.2004, 13:38
Pregnancy contributes to a thrush so treat it or her necessarily, especially carefully before sorts or labors.