PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In May the analysis on a chlamydia was negative. In July accepted a doxycycline, in...

Natalia
05.06.2004, 15:57
In May the analysis on a chlamydia was negative. In July accepted a doxycycline, in August a repeated course of a doxycycline. In October have found out hlamedioz. Accepted Rovamycinum. In December PTSR on a chlamydia positive. Than still or even to treat a clamidiosis? To me planned to perform operation on excision of a cyst. Whether can give up to me iz-for a clamidiosis? In your conference I read, that the woman a year cannot will cure a clamidiosis. In other conference, the woman wrote the friend, that 6 years are treated. If I cannot cure hlamedioz, what will be with my cyst?

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.06.2004, 11:12
I recommend to make crop on a chlamydia (it is done or made in scientific research institute Gamalei) then will solve the problem on operative treatment of a cyst with uniinstantly or one-stage sanation of uterine pipes at operation - the clamidiosis can accept chronic current, concentrating in uterine pipes, and sanation of uterine pipes is in this case a method of a choice. As apply to treatment of a clamidiosis methods of " gravitational surgery of a blood " - UFO bloods, the intravenous laser, plazmaferez "to expel" an infection from inaccessible places.