PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, in May 2000. To me after diagnostics has been diagnosed...

Veronica
05.06.2004, 08:32
The dear doctor, in May 2000. After diagnostics the glandular hyperplasia endometrija, a myoma has been diagnosed me; treatment - nyxes oksiprogeserona on operedelennyj day of a cycle and since September 2000 is appointed or nominated. To me have added logest. In ferale 2001 I have made vaginalnoe US, on US to me do not put a myoma, but have found an adenomyosis 3 oh degrees plus of soldering of a small basin, endometry for 24 day of a cycle of 7 8 mm, a myometrium dif. neodn. Due to extensive zones raised or increased ehogennosti, contour M-an echo rough, jagged or learned by rote. I feel in comparison with the last year much better, there are no such strong bleedings, clots as were one year ago, there are no pains, a hemoglobin in norm or rate, but the doctor having looked or seen all over again US has told or said, that time endometry in norm or rate, state of health normal, it is not necessary to do or make repeatedly diagnostics, the superfluous surgical intervention too leads to hormonal disturbances, in a week has changed the mind and has told or said that it is necessary to make. Can really not do or make, in fact improvement of a status is while to observe, though one year ago onkolog-the gynecologist, looked analyses gestologii and recommended to make an aspirate in 3 6 months.
Thanks.

Savchenko A.A.
05.06.2004, 17:29
It agree with onkologom-the gynecologist. As there was a hyperplasia endometrija a problem or task to not pass or miss development atipicheskoj hyperplasias endometrija and a cancer endometrija. I recommend to execute purposes or appointments onkoginekologa. Now in occasion of all rest. Under your story at you internal and probably external endometriosis.

Veronica
06.06.2004, 02:41
Hello the dear doctor, tell or say please can be eat more effective treatment, than oksiprogesteron and logest, and in general it is possible to cure it or not, or in the given situation, as though it would not be desirable it or this all goes to operation and it is terrible to see or overlook illness or disease, I what time go to the doctor, I hand over analyses, and then to you will tell or say at you a cancer and all already late.
And more, business all that with logestom to me became better, but on the other hand, me disturbs that I 18 years ago was ill or sick with a virus hepatitis, in the easy or light;mild form, and all these tablets have contraindications in occasion of a liver, it too disturbs me.
Thanks, very much I look forward to hearing.

Savchenko A.A.
06.06.2004, 10:06
For what to prevent development of a cancer endometrija or to diagnose it or him at an early stage to you nyzhno to carry out purposes or appointments onkoginekologa. Treatment of an endometriosis - greater or big problemma, trebyuet detailed inspection, observation. More concrete references give in absentia I can not.