PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear the doctor, hello! Advise, please. That to me delat-on...

neznakomka
30.05.2004, 18:36
Dear the doctor, hello! Advise, please. That to me delat-after the sexual certificate or act (before there was the virgin) at me a delay 4 days, but thus the sexual certificate or act was prervanyj (without preservation), ochne a bolt and pulls a stomach or belly, but at the same time tets shows negative result. There is one more problem, before the menses was not so regulrnaja, whether can be valid I is pregnant? Or it is simple difunktsija?

The anonym
03.06.2004, 13:26
Most likely it simply delay though guarantees, that you are not pregnant, to you who will not give. It is necessary to wait only. In day 3, 4 e, be checked up by the test or dough once again. If pregnancy is, the test should show polazhit. Result. Success!

Ljuda
06.06.2004, 09:48
Can, because reliability of the interrupted sexual certificate or act is not high, the small amount of a semen is allocated together with greasing during the certificate or act, and the test for early terms far not always shows pregnancy, and whether there were you before the virgin in general roles plays