PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I write once again as has not received the answer. To me of 30 years, to the son 7....

Alja
03.06.2004, 14:09
Hello! I write once again as has not received the answer. To me 30 years, to the son 7.2 years ago have begun long zadrezhki monthly till 3 4 months, has handed over the analysis which has shown high Prolactinum. Has passed or has taken place a course bromkreptina then it was restored, in half a year have again stopped to go monthly and again a course bromergona. The pituitary body of a brain has shown, that it's OK. Like all it was restored, but in May of this year have again stopped, again high Prolactinum, and in August the gynecologist at survey uzi has told or said, that at me is not present folikul. And for restoration long time is required. Have appointed or nominated Dostineks. Since August has started to drink and at once were restored monthly, Prolactinum has gone down (even below on 0, 50). This month at me was not monthly, smeared a little. Now I feel a nausea and breasts have bulked up. The test for pregnancy has shown, that is pregnant. Whether it is possible or probable it, that I really could so quickly to become pregnant. It is how much possible to trust the test for pregnancy. I now temporarily live abroad and while an opportunity each time to go to the doctor was not present. The Attending physician has remained in Almate. Thanks

Olga
06.06.2004, 05:59
Probably all. And I know cases when the test was mistaken, not showing pregnancy while she was, and here on the contrary - yet did not meet. I think, the test or dough can be believed. In fact he is painted at presence of hormones which are allocated only at pregnancy.