PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 8 - in the very first day I it have already felt day of pregnancy...

Maria
03.06.2004, 18:17
At me 8 - in the very first day I it have already felt day of pregnancy, then did or made the test - both of time proved to be true. A question - to what doctors it is necessary obarashchatsja first of all? Can, it is necessary to conduct any diary of observations... At me it for the first time (me 27) and I want, that all was as it is necessary. In advance thanks!

Shapovalova L.M., the pharmacologist, pharma@hospi
05.06.2004, 07:29
Hello, Maria. Vo-the first it will be necessary to get registered in female consultation - there you there will be messages during all pregnancy. Except for that in the beginning of pregnancy it was good to accept Polyvitaminums, Vitamin E (promotes a normal attachment of a cell, development of a placenta, preduprzhdaet threat of an abortion), Acidum folicum (warns development congenital anomalej nervous system of a fetus) and dokozogeksaenovuju an acid (from cod-liver oil, helps or assists normal development of a brain)

JUlja
06.06.2004, 04:49
Marina! Your report has simply filled in me light, a smile on the face has appeared. And all from - what as you have felt what wait for the child, in fact only the eighth day? The last month I had a delay and I did not know what to do or make, to me was terribly and disturbingly. As you have felt it. It likely so is pleasant:-)