PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor!!! Advise please chargings or charges for ber...

Anna
03.06.2004, 17:10
Hello, the dear doctor!!!
Advise please chargings or charges for the pregnant woman. (term of 23 weeks)

Alla
05.06.2004, 07:35
Type or Collect in poiskovike " Gymnastics for pregnant women " and receive a heap of variants. And in general, on such term it would be time already for a long time and the book any to buy or purchase about pregnancy, in all of them there are exercises.

Lily
06.06.2004, 04:04
1. On "Ozone" videocassettes (in other places for certain too) are on sale. They are hardly more dear or expensive usual, but it is quite possible for itself to allow - gde-that 250.
2. I have one link where the girl gives a variant of the charging or charge, very conveniently, with photos, now I shall find it or her. But consider - this charging or charge for those who in the GOOD physical form. I here, for example, now, after a year of regular visiting sporkluba can do or make it or her, but for the first time could not (though and for 5 years was younger). It is not necessary to rise at once in a pose berezki! (For example). In general, be reasonable.:)
Here the link http: // jane. progressor. ru/grishka/zaradka. htm
3. Still important what is necessary to you from charging or charge: basically are popular (and exercises on extension (especially type of "butterfly" is in sorts or labors will help or assist) are useful). And personally at me interest not strongly to grow fat, therefore I basically try to move more - at me many moves legs or foots, and on chetverenkah and edgewise. Exercises are still very useful to a backbone. Here, by the way, if you will borrow or occupy in yoga for pregnant women odnoim impacts of three hares fill up. But it is better with the instructor...
I hope, could help or assist a little.
Success.:)