PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Result of a biopsy shejki uteruses - a dysplasia from easy or light;mild up to moderated or moderate. A biopsy p...

Marina, 24 years
04.06.2004, 02:29
Result of a biopsy shejki uteruses - a dysplasia from easy or light;mild up to moderated or moderate. The biopsy was spent 3 days prior to prospective monthly. In a consequence it was found out, that during carrying out of a biopsy I was pregnant. Than adjournment of treatment of a dysplasia till the postnatal or puerperal period threatens?

Marina
04.06.2004, 12:31
Biopsy to me did or made in connection with that at kolposkopicheskom research (up to pregnancy) have been found out atipicheskie cells (without atypia of vessels). Carrying out of a biopsy and a histology has not been connected with my pregnancy in any way, t. To for a moment procedure nobody knew about pregnancy. Me interests, the dysplasia from weak up to moderated or moderate is the indication to an abortion with the purpose of immediate treatment shejki?

Savchenko A.A.
06.06.2004, 03:40
Dear Marina. The diagnosis a dysplasia shejki uteruses or a cancer shejki uteruses - histological. No additional smears for the cytologic research are shown to you. The preliminary diagnosis already is. Urgently I recommend you to address to onkoginekologu.