PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Was going to to spend unforgettable week with the liked person in Peter, and vspo...

Maria
02.06.2004, 02:26
Was going to to spend unforgettable week with the liked person in Peter, and has recollected, that just at this time at me should it is begun monthly. Advise, please, any preparations "to delay" their beginning. In advance thanks.

Dude
03.06.2004, 10:01
Thrust to itself in pizdu TAMPAX:))))))))))))))))

Svetik
05.06.2004, 00:55
In general I not once read in newspapers and magazines, that in such situations it is recommended to not interrupt reception of contraceptive tablets if them accept constantly, that is after the first pack at once, without interruption to drink the second. And to drink it or her up to the extremity or end. It is harmless, but to abuse it or this too it is not necessary. That is to delay thus monthly often. I once did or made so, but at other situation - have forgotten to drink a tablet in time and the doctor has recommended to me in current of week to use a condom, and the second pack of tablets to start to drink right after the first, without interruption.

Svetik
06.06.2004, 03:14
And more, if there is no time to go to the doctor, call by phone 960 2999. It is a free-of-charge line on contraception, they answer all questions, and, is assured, will prompt you something. But the only thing - they work from 18 o'clock till 23 o'clock daily. This phone - Moscow so if you live not in Moscow, it is necessary to call on intercity. Success.