PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether asked a question pregnancy is possible or probable at concentration of spermatozoons 14...

Vick
31.05.2004, 23:55
Whether asked a question pregnancy is possible or probable at concentration of spermatozoons 14 mln/ml. Has received the answer from you "yes", to us have told or said that pregnancy is possible or probable only by EKO + eksi iz-for the man's factor. For my part pipes are passed or taken place;passable, a hormonal background in norm or rate. Us deceive?

Kamenetskij B.A.
02.06.2004, 12:58
Victoria Offensive or Approach of pregnancy is possible or probable even at saaaaaamoj bad spermogramme. All question in probability of its or her offensive or approach. Vo-the first if it is the first result this research is necessary for repeating. Except for concentration of spermatozoons, there is still a lot of parameters (mobility, morphology, MAR-test). If kontsetratsija, this unique change in spermogramme I would not began to spend IKSI in such situation.

The anonym
06.06.2004, 02:35
Boris Aleksandrovich, certainly the husband handed over spermogrammu many times and has passed or has taken place rekamenduemye inspections (hormones, ZPPP, the US of organs mashonki) was treated at androloga, have been appointed or nominated spermaktin, vitamins after 3 h monthly treatment of positive dynamics or changes was not. You have told or said, what would not began to spend IKSI, and EKO?
Results of last (to me it seems almost norm or rate) volume 3 ml, a consistence 4, a colliquation 10, rn 8, 4, quantity or amount of semens. In 1 ml 22, 8, total 68.4, activly mobile 20.1, inactive 42.3, motionless 37.6, pathological 59.8, morfologicheski normal 40.2