PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! I went to the doctor as I was disturbed with an itch, have handed over analizy-...

Anna
05.06.2004, 00:35
Zdrastvujte! I went to the doctor as I was disturbed with an itch, have handed over analizy-all purely or cleanly, but only shejka uteruses is inflamed, the doctor speaks, that erosion shejki uteruses. Monthly have begun for 4 days earlier and go already 9 yj day. CHustvuju constant famine, today podtashnivalo, all time would be desirable to sleep. I can is pregnant??? When the doctor takes analyses or examines the patient can pregnancy is already visible if she is, or for definition pregnancy there are separate analyses??? Thanks in advance!

Malanova T.B.
06.06.2004, 02:02
Disharmonies: 1. If " analyses pure or clean " about what inflammation shejki there is a speech? 2. If the menses, and here pregnancy has begun?
At the same time, pregnancy can be and extrauterine? On reception on small terms pregnancy to see it is impossible. Only the US (not earlier than 3 weeks of pregnancy), arms or hand define or determine it or her not earlier than 5 6 weeks.