PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I accept year "Logest". Before I accepted 2 years "eksljuton". Through 3 4...

Milan
04.06.2004, 16:08
I accept year "Logest". Before I accepted 2 years "eksljuton". In 3 4 months my critical days began to attack 3 5 days earlier, than tablets came to an end. I continued reception of tablets up to the extremity or end. All this time krovjanistye allocation were, but they kak-as if were constrained with reception of tablets. Then I did or made 7 mi dnevnyj a break of allocation went to " full force ". It turned out, that term of critical days was extended. Though happened, that a menses stopped last days a break and 2 3 days prior to the beginning of reception of tablets vydeleny already any were not.
Last 3 months my critical days began to come 2 weeks prior to the termination or ending of reception of tablets, t. e. Already in a week, or 10 days after the beginning of reception. I continued to accept tablets, allocation were not so plentiful and tightened or delayed. They came to an end days through 7 9. Then in 3 7 days I cancelled tablets. The first 3 days vydeleny was not, then 2 3, 4 days were insignificant, poor or scanty allocation. Came to an end 7 mi dnevnyj a break, I started to accept tablets and in 7 10 days all repeated. Such impression, that my "monthly" did not pay attention to tablets and lived under the schedule. What is it?

Irtuganov N.S.
06.06.2004, 01:36
This disturbance of endocrine function of the ovaries, caused or called by long reception OK. Treatment at endokrinologa-the gynecologist with an obligatory cancelling of hormonal contraceptives Is necessary. If you in Moscow also wish to get to me on internal reception, inform phone by mail, I shall necessarily call back to you and we shall agree about time of consultation. D-r23@yandex. eu