PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, help or assist. At me two days ago at me you have begun smearing...

KATERINA
26.05.2004, 15:20
The dear doctor, help or assist. At me two days ago at me have begun smearing allocation any svetlo beige color. What is it? It is very terrible? For a day some drops are allocated. Help or assist, I in a panic: - ((((

Malanova T.B.
28.05.2004, 20:41
Anything menacing for a life is not present. But it is unpleasant. Depending on day of a cycle tactics different. In any case, it is necessary to make US and to visit on reception.

For the doctor
01.06.2004, 11:38
The matter is that I only one week ago have left hospital (have put besides from that in sent. Instead of monthly there was a botched work, then, has stopped, in October has again begun), to me treated a cyst, now at me 17 day of a cycle. The doctor, I understand, that you cannot appoint or nominate in absentia treatment, simply tomorrow I cannot get to the doctor - only on Thursday. Can you will tell or say, that to me to have a drink, that it has come to the end. I am simple on the verge of nervous failure: - (

Malanova T.B.
04.06.2004, 12:24
Katya and what to treat that be going to??? I do not know, what at you? And the occasion for such panic is not present.

For the doctor
06.06.2004, 00:38
At me dysfunction. To the doctor she today went to me has written out Dicynonum and vitamin K.