PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor!! At me in 2 weeks after the sexual certificate or act (if it ime...

Katerina
04.06.2004, 22:51
The dear doctor!! At me in 2 weeks after the sexual certificate or act (if it matters) the terrible inflammation of kidneys + awful urodynias has begun. Like I did not catch a cold or did not chill anywhere. 2 times within 3 days took away on fast, prokapali intravenously an antibiotic, like poluchshalo. But today sides and a back awfully hurt, I can not bend down + has started to accept the written out antibiotics. It is normal? In fact treatment as I understand, not fast. The question on kontatseptsii is connected by that I accept Diane-35 in current of 3 months and nokogda did not howl complications. Though this time day for 2 up to an acute attack of renal pains were very weak bleedings, small 2 evenings smearing allocation on end. How you think, there is a communication or connection between OK and an inflammation of kidneys? gde-I read that, that to Diana can strike on a liver and cause or call refusal of kidneys. Or it verojatnost-more likely exception??? Whether there is a necessity for cancelling OK? (It is necessary to drink up 7 tablets before the termination or ending of packing) I by the way had a pyelonephritis till 14 years, since then - in a stage of remission up to sefodnjashnego day (me of 26 years). Excuse for the big report. Simply with America to me cannot help or assist and about Diana one do not know. Thanks big!!!!!

Soboleva L.I.
06.06.2004, 00:38
Dear Katerina! I do not see a direct communication between reception of a contraceptive and disease of kidneys (In fact at you as I have understood on tactics of doctors, the bacteriemic or bacterial infection takes place!). Spend antibacterial, antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory treatment. Packing of a contraceptive will be better for drinking up up to the extremity or end.