PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Year I can not become pregnant. Prompt, please, from what (and if it is possible, on...

Kuzja
02.06.2004, 04:25
Year I can not become pregnant. Prompt, please, with what (and if it is possible, recommend where) to begin inspection. I know only, that US - very well.

The anonym
02.06.2004, 16:53
Moscow, street Pokrovka, 22 gynecologies

Lilja
04.06.2004, 09:19
Greetings, Kuzja!:) the Same nonsense. We live with the husband of 10 years - and anything! Bypassed clinics - the sea, and to sense is not present. But the god is, has found nakonets-that really good doctor, has believed in, already it seemed, impossible and business or affairs have gone or send well. She Managing unit of a reproduction, the professor - the class woman, and many people has made schastlivymi-to not consider or not count;not read out. I can safely recommend. If you want - call to me on ph.: 1778327 My name is the Lily

Kuharkin S.A.
05.06.2004, 21:56
Begin with inspection of the husband. It is necessary to hand over spermogrammu if there are deviations or rejections to treat it is necessary it or him (or it or him too). For you - US, measurement of basal temperature. If there were abortions earlier - the laparoscopy will be not superfluous.