PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alexander Anatolevich! Please, explain to me as it can in...

Tatyana
05.06.2004, 00:11
Dear Alexander Anatolevich! Please, explain to me how it can suddenly it will turn out 3?
I never anything nebolela, vospoleny, erosions at me was not, home life normal, by a trade I the teacher. AT visiting the doctor always all was in norm or rate. However, wore spiralku, but complications were not. Never any bleedings was also suspicious is more white or grow white too. To arrive to Moscow I can not yet, t. To. I am at the son. I have simply gone on honey. Inspection t. To. At home all had no time for it or this.
I feel well, all can at me not so terribly? AT survey the doctor too has told or said, that anything suspicious does not see, analyses have shown such picture and here it is necessary to do or make operation FORGIVE or EXCUSE me for such letter.

Savchenko A.A.
05.06.2004, 20:31
CIN or introepitelialnaja a neoplasia - such classification is applied basically abroad. At us in applied medicine such classification is used seldom. CIN 3 is a dysplasia 3 and a cancer in situ shejki uteruses. For you as patients it meet following value or meaning;importance. If at you a dysplasia 3 - that at you good-quality disease, if a cancer in situ - that this oncologic disease and observation at onkoginekologa. Treatment identical. As a rule surgical: the trachelectomy, a hysterectomy with appendages or without, depends on a concrete situation. Unfortunately the trade is not the guarantor or protection against any diseases. With it or this are ill or sick as the teacher and the prostitute. Still I wish you to calm, this disease at the given stage is not dangerous to a life at adequate treatment and observation. Relapses are possible or probable. But they also are curable.