PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I am am disturbed with temperature which depends on mine mesjachnog...

Svetlana
05.06.2004, 10:16
Hello! I am am disturbed with temperature which depends on my monthly cycle. From first day monthly and more two weeks up to the middle of a cycle I feel well, the general or common tem-ra bodies 36, 5 With. And it is equal in the middle of a cycle, I feel pains in left to a side, then pains pass or take place and appears tem-ra 37, 2 up to 37, 5 up to the extremity or end of my cycle. (it is the general or common body temperature, not basal!) at this time I observe fast fatigability, delicacy. And with the first day monthly all passes or takes place. And so every month. This status has appeared after the pregnancy which has stood on 19 week which was 4 months ago. All pregnancy the temperature also was 37, 3. At me such questions: what it is necessary to do or make, what inspections to pass or take place to find out the reason and to eliminate or erase;remove it or her? Whether there can be it reaction of an organism to development or manufacture of Progesteronum? Whether the schedule of basal temperature is in my case indicative for definition of presence of an ovulation? Thanks.

Kamenetskij B.A.
05.06.2004, 20:20
The body temperature can change depending on a phase of a menstrual cycle. First of all it is necessary to exclude presence of a somatic pathology, t. e to consult at the therapist. Grfik basal temperature is indirect enough criterion for definition of an ovulation (and in your case including).