PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alexander Anatolevich, hello! To history 5158 On rezul...

Elena
04.06.2004, 16:28
Dear Alexander Anatolevich, hello!
To history 5158
By results of histological research (the knife biopsy) the following clinical diagnosis - Erosion shejki uteruses has been put. A dysplasia shejki uteruses . In makro and the microscopical description of the given research it is specified - ekstopija shejki uteruses with a planocellular metaplasia, on a background of last - a flat condyloma both the moderate and serious dysplasia, in soskobah - chronic endotservinit, mucous to a body of the womb of a stage of a proliferation . I ask to excuse, if some terms are copied by me incorrectly.
In the given conclusion the degree of a dysplasia, unlike the previous cytologic diagnosis, (my question is not specified to you from 28.02.01). To communicate and find out, that or, at the operational doctor it was not possible. Visit to the attending physician with the given conclusion still is necessary to me. However it would be desirable to listen to your opinion on it or this gistodiagnozu, its or his character and possible or probable further actions.
Pending the answer,
Elena
On March, 27th, 2001

Savchenko A.A.
05.06.2004, 15:35
In the conclusion a degree of a dysplasia 2 and 3 (the moderate and serious dysplasia). It obsaljutno precancerous disease, t. e. It is inevitable pererastet in a cancer. You accept surgical treatment. Volume of operation: a trachelectomy, a hysterectomy, a hysterectomy with appendages depending on a clinical situation.