PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Can you to me as that will help or assist to calm down. I with the husband we plan to conceive rebe...

Lena
01.06.2004, 18:27
Can you to me as that will help or assist to calm down.
I with the husband we plan to conceive the child and to tell the truth with odinadtsatogo day of a cycle we have started to be engaged in it or this, almost every day up to the extremity or end of a cycle. Whether Now with impatience I want I could learn or find out to become pregnant or not. Almost every minute of it or this also I think and how to not leave a head. How I can define or determine and calm down it? Up to minstruatsii there were 9 more days (17 go numbers of each month) whether Prompt please up to minstruatsii that is possible on what to signs to define or determine it? If yes that zaskolko days up to minstruatsii can be defined or determined it?
Thanks you in advance.

Alain
05.06.2004, 15:24
By personal experience: I have become pregnant just being engaged in sex for 12 13 day after that not protected contacts were not. But from the literature it is known, that if wish to become pregnant intentionally - it is not necessary to pursue quantity or amount!!! It is better to have contacts through identical intervals, and probably long (that your husband had by the moment of conception a "qualitative" semen). How to define or determine up to a menses, unfortunately I do not know, t. To. The first signs of pregnancy during a delay just remind signs before a menses: the breast aches a bit, pulls a stomach or belly, irritability and t. Item