PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls! Can at whom there was a situation, that after reception Marvelona have begun pr...

Tanja
02.06.2004, 00:50
Girls! Can at whom there was a situation, that after reception Marvelona have begun problemmy with menstr. A cycle? I accepted 8 years regevidon and any problemm was not. The cycle was 28 days, then with the husband were going to to conceive the child, I have cancelled it or him, the cycle has remained 28 - 30 days stably. In me have found out infections and have appointed or nominated treatment. To not become pregnant and not do much harm this month to the baby I has decided to buy or purchase road Marvelon for 1 month. After that I had delay of 11 days, a nightmare, already next month goes, monthly again while there is no, a pregnancy too, and I now do not know the most terrible, when at me an ovulation when should be monthly. One month of propyl Marvelon is called! Has solved that is necessary good OK to buy or purchase! And more speak, that after Marvelona you become pregnant more quickly! Yes I now at all do not know, when at me that will begin! Do not drink Marvelon! Better a spiral!!!

child
05.06.2004, 15:07
I in due time drank marvelon and I can not tell or say about of anything bad. I think that in blizzhajshie months your cycle vostanovitsja. By the way failure could occur or happen after treatment of infections. At me was so. And more. You should know, that if you did or made a break with OK in any case the first month you can become pregnant with Ok as to the first month there is an accumulation garmonov.