PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, tell or say please what to do or make? At me was desirable...

ARINA
03.06.2004, 21:03
The dear doctor, tell or say please what to do or make?
I had a desirable pregnancy, hodida on inspection, did or made US, a delivery in norm or rate, and from love there was this child, I have a liked husband and the daughter from first marriage. And so 1 there was very strong nervous stress (has sworn with mum).
On October, 3rd have taken away in hospital with pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly. On October, 4th in 1.40 on term of 25 weeks the alive girl in weight of 780 gram was born, she has lived 2 days. Doctors speak too not full-term child, though healthy, what or menacing infections not obnaruzhenno. The mors of the child has come or stepped iz-for a syndrome of respiratory ways. To me and the husband it is very serious, but we try to support or maintain each other, in fact we have our senior daughter Sofia (5 years), both there is a love, and there is our Eve (with such name we have buried the child). Now I accept bromokreptin, Nistatinum, also with the husband we pass or we take place vitamin therapy. The doctor, I have not lost hope, she at me is, tell or say, when it is possible beremennet?
I thank. Yours faithfully, Arina (25 years, director of firm, the city of Kazan)

katya
05.06.2004, 12:48
zdravstvyi ARINA! primi moi soboleznovaniya. YA prekrastno ponimau tvoe sostoyanie. Potomysto sama na takomje sroke poteryala sina na 26 nedele s vesom 850 gramm, on toje y menya rodilsya jivoi no projil pomenise tem tvoya devotika tolko 9 tyasov. S tex por proslo 6 mesecev. I seitias ya beremenna, i yverenna v tom sto ymenya opiati SIN. ARINA YA JELAU VAM VSEGO XOROSEGO, I GLAVNOE NETERYATI NADEJDY.