PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, whether please it is possible to measure pressure through clothes? Simply in ZHK measures...

Christina
25.05.2004, 15:01
Tell or Say, whether please it is possible to measure pressure through clothes? Simply in ZHK merejut only and to it or him;them vse-you are peer what in easy or light;mild koftochke or in a thick sweater! And constantly speak that at me the raised or increased pressure, last time have measured already 130 90..... Though when I meriju at home pressure does not rise above 120 80 usually 116 75.
The doctor has registered to me popazol. As you think so it is necessary. Yes hardly nezabyla at us 40 I week.

Svetlana
27.05.2004, 19:52
Vam nepravilno meruut. Obyazatelno nuzhno na telo, no ne na odezhdu.

Alain
31.05.2004, 10:25
By the experience I know, that in different cabinets or studies pressure measure - to a miscellaneous. I for the pregnancy have noticed, that nurses of local gynecologists measure to me on a naked arm or hand, and the therapist same ZHK - through a sleeve of a golf. But it is absolutely assured, that through a thick sweater to measure should not! And Vy-that why do not remove or take out it or him before procedure???

Christina
31.05.2004, 20:32
Alain, whether I at it or her always ask to remove or take off to me or even to roll up....... And she speaks, that is not necessary and quickly dresses etu a piece to me on an arm or a hand.
Well and on the bill popazola....... .chto to me with it or him to do or make????..... To drink it or him or not?????

Titmouse
01.06.2004, 23:09
I would not become. At me tomorrow 39 weeks will be. And in general, pregnant women normally to have little bit raised or increased pressure if they in consultation do not know it or this excuse! To me kak-that was possible to avoid and no-shpy, and other pleasures medical during pregnancy.

marina t.
05.06.2004, 11:12
Through clothes to measure it is possible....
And at poseshcheniee the doctor pressure can raise or increase, because you are nervous...