PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! 8 years ago in me have found out a hysteromyoma (then size 5 6...

ANNA
04.06.2004, 01:31
Good afternoon! 8 years ago in me have found out a hysteromyoma (then size of 5 6 weeks). These years she me practically did not disturb all and did not increase almost in sizes. But last year at me have begun smlnye bleedings (" fixing or lingering monthly ") - 2 weeks all easy, 2 weeks - a bleeding. Recent result of US:
The cavity of the uterus is deformed, 29 mm, on a back wall 2 sites, 12 and 13 mm, one of them are deformed with a cavity of the uterus.
In it or this to year was abroad, there also consulted at the gynecologist, he has recommended, if nothing will change after treatment (a preparation "Djufaston"), proibegnut to the HYSTEROSCOPY, and during a hysteroscopy to make ABLATION - a diathermic burning out of a mucous uterus. Tell or say, whether where in Russia carry out this procedure in Moscow and in Norilsk? And where exactly?
If is not present, where carry out (t. To. That doctor has told or said, that at nach it do or make not everywhere). Also what you could recommend to me still?

Savchenko A.A.
05.06.2004, 10:00
The given procedure can be executed in many gynecologic hospitals of Moscow and Norilsk. Anything supernatural in it or this is not present. And here by way of to recommend - consultation is necessary.