PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Yesterday has made US on the left ovary have found out a cyst predpolozh...

Valery
05.06.2004, 01:33
Hello! Yesterday has made US on the left ovary have found out a cyst presumably folikuljarnogo parentages the size 4, 45 sm h 3, 88 see Painful sensations at me are not present, only a small dull ache at pressing this place. Any other deviations or rejections of US has not shown.
Several years ago it was excruciated with long "delays". The doctor has advised to drink Marvelon, now it's OK, I continue to drink Marvelon. At me a question. The diagnosis is how much serious it, whether operation is necessary and whether it is possible further to continue to drink Marvelon. I very much experience t. To. I yet did not give birth or travail. I shall be very grateful for your answer.

Pasenjuk A.M.
05.06.2004, 08:35
And a cyst it is necessary to observe. If there is its or her body height - to operate. It is possible further prinimatt Marvelon, pr desire to have children - to cancel and try to become pregnant. If to not turn out - to be operated.