PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, advice or council is very necessary. At me already 38 weeks, the second labors. And I and not...

Natasha
24.05.2004, 10:45
Girls, advice or council is very necessary. At me already 38 weeks, the second labors. And I and cannot be defined or determined it is necessary or not to do or make epidural anesthesia during sorts or labors. My doctor speaks, that itself I shall consult, and those who have not made - regret.

OLja
25.05.2004, 13:09
I will have second labors ija am going to to make epidural anesthesia as recollecting the first labors, me that that not hochetsja to consult most.

JUlja
28.05.2004, 21:49
At me were fast (4 hours) but very morbid first labors. Now at me 20 weeks, but on how much it would be sick I am going to to do or make epidural anesthesia. Who will give you of 100 %, what is it will not make you the invalid and will not be reflected in the child.

Nata
01.06.2004, 17:38
At me 2 friends have made epidural anesthesia and are very dissatisfied, t. To. Its or her consequences were very strong headaches after sorts or labors. One was excruciated week, other 3 weeks. And both spoke, that they up to sorts or labors knew, that such a headache, but to such itself could not present. In addition anesthesia has caused or called weakening patrimonial activity, then it or her stimulated and ele-have hardly given birth. One of these women has already given birth to the second, asked doctors without any medicines and has given birth well, the kid too has not suffered. I have asked a question on the reasons of headaches after epidural anesthesia to the doctor. She has told or said, that she arises when the medicine is not so competently entered into a spinal cord (when a needle something there inside scratches). If correctly to make, there should not be headaches. But where a guarantee, that will enter a narcosis well. And all medicines operate or work and on the child.. . I have given birth to the first time without anesthesias and at me do not remain in memory, that labors are something awful...

Olja
05.06.2004, 06:38
Here, I read in the book: positive kach-VA: the most effective anesthetizing. 1. In small doses very effective anesthetizing which in the meantime allows you to rise, go with someone's help, etc. It certainly not always probably. 2. More the greater or big dose completely anesthetizes. 3. During cesarean sections allows to be in consciousness. 4. Anesthesia is reached or achieved in current 2 - 3 fights.
The negative parties or sides - 1. Can slow down or absolutely stop patrimonial activity. If fights have stopped, to you can enter hormone Oeksitotsin, a cat. Is responsible for patrimonial activity.
2. Can lower arterial pressure. In such cases to you should put before epidural anesthesia a dropper. 3. Sometimes this anesthesia causes delicacy in legs or foots (not for ever, for what that time) 4. Sometimes it is possible to miss, but it is reperable. 5. Full anesthesia completely anesthetizes, but as and completely obezdvizhivaet. 6. It is possible to lose sensitivity of a bladder for the period of action of anesthesia) the catheter and the nurse for change of a duck is required. 7. Sensitivity and necessity to attempts is sometimes lost. In such cases the nurse (obstetrix or obstetrics) instructs what to do or make. The vacuum extractor is sometimes applied. 8. As a side effect you can test a shiver in a body or a scabies. (I have in view of desire chesatsja - have forgotten as - russki will be). 9. Very seldom - problems with respiration, infektsirovanie, damage of a nerve or a paralysis. 10. Postnatal or puerperal headaches. 11. Depression your arterial pressure can lower for short time palpitation at the baby. 12. Not strong dorsodynias (as though ecchymoses) in a place of introduction of anesthesia. Pass or take place in current of week.