PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my mum of 70 years, at it or her have begun insignificant allocation...

Irina
04.06.2004, 21:57
Hello. To my mum of 70 years, at it or her have begun insignificant allocation jarko-red color, have taken soskob and have operated, all this has occured or happened very quickly (before problems in the field of gynecology at it or her never was). I live far from it or her when I have arrived it or her have already written out. In an extract it has been written, that to her have removed a uterus with appendages. The diagnosis - an adenocarcinoma of a low degree of diffusion, miomioma, nabotovy cysts, a sclerosis of pipes. A status after operatsii-2 group. When I have gone to doctors to me have told or said, that it or her have operated in occasion of a cancer of a uterus. I have asked why then to her have not appointed or nominated himioterapiii, irradiations, on what to me have told or said - means so it is necessary. Whether Please prompt necessarily at such operations an irradiation or chemistry or really it or this it is not necessary? We hope, what all can at it or her taki not a cancer, therefore in addition appoint or nominate nothing? We shall be very grateful if you will clear up this question. Seam have made very inaccuratly below as that have grasped a fascicle and there after a while on a seam in two places inspissations were formed and they like increase or are enlarged. What is it can be? To the doctor to go is afraid, and it became serious ej-after operation absolutely badly with heart.

Savchenko A.A.
05.06.2004, 06:33
At a hysterocarcinoma treatment depends (basically) on a stage of disease, prevalence of process. In an initial stage of disease probably to manage only operation additional treatment. At more widespread process it is required to add operation by radial therapy. At even more started process operation to execute it is impossible and radial therapy is spent. Him. Therapy at a hysterocarcinoma is poorly effective and is applied rather seldom.