PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. In me it is found out virus papiloma on shejke uteruses...

Belief, 27 years
03.06.2004, 20:24
Hello, the doctor.

In me it is found out virus papiloma on shejke uteruses. In smears of cancer cells it is not revealed. While summer and excision to do or make it is impossible, the doctor has appointed or nominated Tiberal (me and the husband), Tizhinan and Vitamin C, a biopsy. In September - full inspection in hospital and a preparation for surgery (the most comprehensible kind of excision will show detailed inspection). I never beremennela and at me was not abortions, last 3 years with the husband we are not protected in general. I want children. To me it is terrible, the nurse has hinted at a cancer of a uterus... Have told or said this virus for all life....

The doctor, prompt, please, in what ways can remove this papilomu and what in general from itself this operation represents? Even the name the nobility. Whether I can give birth in a consequence of the healthy kid? That will be with me further...

Yours faithfully, Belief
Excuse, please, for some emotsionalnost...

scorceni
04.06.2004, 00:49
That that the papilloma is connected with a virus it of precisely kinds of this virus much and not all svjazanny with possible or probable razviteim a cancer shejki uteruses, for this purpose it is necessary to put reaktsiii which allow tipirovat a virus and even to estimate or appreciate its or his accumulation in an epithelium shejki uteruses. But all over again obyzatelno simple tsitologiechkoe research mazochkov, only such form of the answer as cancer cells is not revealed is not present, and what obnaruzhenno that? And the nurse she also is medsestra-simply silly woman. Here these or it metody-polimerazno-chain reaction, southern-blot, signal amplifiation, from this reactions in ours hvalenyh the centers of diagnostics to mine do or make only one it PTSR.

Tanya
05.06.2004, 06:18
Vera zdravstvyite! Mne 26 i y menya displaziya 1 stepeni i Virys Papillomu, ya ne rozhala. Vrach sdelal mne kriodistrykcuy, posle chego ona skazala chto virys ne vernetsya v 90 % slychaev.