PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. The matter is that at me and at the husband have found series of infections: hlomidio...

Katya
04.06.2004, 17:21
Hello. The matter is that at me and at the husband have found series of infections: hlomidioz, a mycoplasmosis, oreoplazmoz and a streptococcus. Its or his doctor (venereologist) has appointed or nominated course of treatment from such kol-VA tablets that becomes simple is awful. On this ground we with the husband had disputes or spores, t. To my doctor (gynecologist) speaks, what is it all treatment vytjagivanie money and is appointed or nominated such course all (as though for certain). He has suggested me to accept the Doxycycline within 14 days and after sootv-but to hand over analyses whom to listen? And more my doctor has told or said, that these infections all are harmless also any displays except for as in pregnancy cannot render, t. e almost without signs

Maljarskaja M.M.
05.06.2004, 06:02
If pregnancy is not planned and dalob at ogo is not present, it is possible for nothing to treat.
If it is planned or there are complaints, lechi unzhno. The doxycycline - the most accessible medicine and often happens effective. To drink to both on 1 capsule 2 times a day, the man not less than 21 days. The Check analysis - not earlier, than in a month after reception of last tablet. But is more dear or expensive and more effective prepaaraty, the probability of treatment from them is more. Especially if them to combine with oksigrissantom, immune preparations...