PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, whether can be monthly during pregnancy? Advise, that mozh...

Oksana
03.06.2004, 05:52
Tell or Say, whether can be monthly during pregnancy? Advise, that it is possible to make. Monthly send or have come in time. But very strong and plentiful. The bottom of a stomach or belly one day (practically always I accept Baralginum - pains nesterpimye-should even be caused fast with suspicion on apenditsit), and in it time the second day usually hurts. A tablet I do not accept, I drink hot tea - it becomes little bit better. The breast as increased usually or was usually enlarged. For 6 day after pred. Monthly there was a sexual certificate or act (the first in general). Were protected by a condom with greasing. Then even day there was a blood, I very much was afraid to catch and that have torn, therefore have inserted a wad, having smeared it or him atsiklovirom and ointment the rescuer. It was syringed by water with a lemon in 11 hours. Practically in a week the nausea a constant has begun. Some products could not eat, proceeded so 2 weeks. Then all. All time pulls on solenenkoe. Sensations such as though a flu. I wish to make ekspress-the test, but it is possible or probable only (?) Upon termination of monthly? I waited for a delay, but I wish to be assured on 100 %. Or then to make US just in case? Because if I am pregnant, it would be desirable for all time to observe the baby, to do or make everything, that he would be healthy. In advance thanks for the answer. (has read through practically all on this site and has learned or has found out a lot of interesting, thanks that he is).

The anonym
04.06.2004, 18:01
Apparently if there was a bleeding as at monthly you are not so pregnant... Or at all were not, a bleeding at pregnancy, it is first attribute of an abortion. I think he have occured or happened at you on very small term.: (descend or go on US.

child
05.06.2004, 05:07
If there was a sexual certificate or act with a condom, most likely there is no pregnancy, not too often they are torn, and it at once is visible.
As to bleedings during beremennosti-they can be, but testify to a pathology, depending on terms it can be
(The begun abortion, a placental detachment, the broken or disturbed extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis, etc.) During normal pregnancy any krovjanistyh vydeleny should not be. If a bleeding cherezchur plentiful, address to the doctor.