PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Give please advice or council, and can be support or maintain me. To me this...

C
04.06.2004, 18:39
Hello! Give please advice or council, and can be support or maintain me. To me now 24 years and at me 4! Pregnancy. The first has ended with an abortion (January 2001), the second - a birth of the daughter (November 2002), tretja-abortion (July 2003) and now we hope with the husband for a birth of the son in June 2004. But I am am frightened with last abortion, after it or him there were only one monthly. I hope, that all will be good. In hospital have told or said, that if will bear, bear, any problems to arise should not, pass or take place US (platno, in any "" clinic, have given phone), but there do or make ordinary US which can be made also and that is free-of-charge in a place of statement on the account (doctors certainly will forgive or excuse me, but such apathy not so is pleasant to me), a question serious.

masha
05.06.2004, 02:31
Light, at All of you it should be good. It is necessary to be adjusted or be set up only on a positive. Consult at the qualified expert (find the doctor through podrug/friends or address in conference " young parents ", can be thrown there to you telefonchik). On the Internet I read about many cases when pregnancy came through very short period after abortion both was born successfully, and the remarkable kid was born. You have a support of the husband, and it is already important. Be registered and conduct the pregnancy under the constant control akushera, and to words of doctors in consultation pay less attention, it is our general or common trouble, that responsiveness and a step are not features of their characters. Success.