PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Whether excuse I know to you. One year ago to me have made rezektsi cysts...

Katerina
04.06.2004, 00:29
Hello. Whether excuse I know to you. One year ago to me have made rezektsi oothecomas. Whether it is possible to use modern simulators of type AB-Tronik (from advertising: Ab Tronic makes weak electric impulses which pass or take place through a girdle fixed on problem area of your body. These safe impulses make active or will activate the nervous centers located under a skin therefore muscles are reduced. Thus, the system sends signals to your muscles which are reduced, and then relax or are relaxed. Education of these impulses occurs or happens so, that they reproduce natural nervous signals, as a result which there are effective and pleasant muscular reductions which repeat again and again as at usual physical exercises. It is impossible to apply after operation at an adhesion, at pregnancy and monthly.)
Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
05.06.2004, 01:14
Hello! In my opinion it is possible, as operation was for a long time, damages for a long time have begun to live all.