PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! We with the husband hand over all analyses, except for my one: proho...

Irina
04.06.2004, 07:12
The dear doctor! We with the husband hand over all analyses, except for my one: permeability of pipes. Yes, and more we did not hand over the analysis on compatibility. Other analyses all excellent or different. I cannot become pregnant almost 2 years and wait we cannot any more because the age does not allow. That you will advise: nevertheless to check up permeability (me morbidity of this procedure stops) or at once to go on podsadku? By the way, it is necessary to enter the name on reception in advance? I would like to make podsadku in September.
Thanks

Kamenetskij B.A.
04.06.2004, 22:43
If you do not consider or examine;survey a variant of additional inspection and conservative treatment to carry out this research (GSG) does not follow.
Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can preliminary enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65 / Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./