PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. I read, that pregnant and going to to become pregnant to women...

Katya
21.05.2004, 05:15
Good afternoon.
I read, that pregnant and going to to become pregnant to women it is necessary to be cautious in dialogue with cats. Prompt please what exactly costs or stands it is undertaken before planned pregnancy, if in an apartment lives two imparted or vaccinated castrated house (cats (more precisely the cat and a cat) do not go on street). We feed with their dry forage.

Svetlana
24.05.2004, 19:19
If do not feed with their crude meat and they do not go on street, probability of a toxoplasmosis low. However it is possible to inoculate them against a toxoplasmosis if you worry. Also during pregnancy it is not necessary to clean or remove a toilet for cats, let it does or makes somebody another.

Alain
27.05.2004, 23:57
And for you the analysis on a toxoplasmosis is obligatory, and it is desirable and up to planned pregnancy!

Anyuta
30.05.2004, 01:07
Time of a cat at you already live - and, I so understand, lived and up to pregnancy - that hardly something threatens you. For the child dangerously if you catch a toxoplasmosis during the moment of pregnancy (usually to catch it is possible from a cat and if earlier you it or him did not hurt or be ill;be sick yet). In your case it is improbable, because if your cats are infected by a toxoplasmosis, you imo too navenjaka had been ill, and if are not present, and the more so. But in any case, among other analyses on the latent infections, it is necessary to hand over any person the analysis on a toxoplasmosis - if you to it or him;them absolutely do not have antibodies is more cautious with cats, and not only with the . If antibodies are, but is just the best variant a little, means you it or him already had been ill, and nothing threatens you.

Katya
31.05.2004, 19:03
Certainly, for half a year before pregnancy I shall go to the doctor on inspection. All analyses what is necessary - I shall hand over. Has simply specified just in case:). All thanks for answers.

Creambird
04.06.2004, 19:00
At me too 2 cats and a cat. They were long before pregnancy, now to the son 2, 5, it's OK. On the latent infections I simply did not hand over analyses - at normally passing or normally taking place pregnancy they to obligatory do not concern.